Clogs on Deck!

I got yarns and beads to start my Curiously Clever Clogs! The beads are boring and matchy matchy but I think they'll dress up the red and make them more interesting than just plain red clogs. In case the picture isn't right on your screen, those are red, green and purple skeins of Cascade 220 and two sizes of red glass beads. I'll use the red for the top, purple for the bottom part and green for the inside. I love red and green together and I think the purple will be less predictable than black. I'll start them hopefully tonite after the choir concert. If you want to knit along with me I'd be thrilled. Go look here at the one lone post on the KAL blog: www.curiouslycleverclogs.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I'd like to join! I've already started knitting my clogs!
Hi Jen,I just wanted to stop by and say I received your name in the swap, so will be looking for your answers to the questionier !! heve a great day, the colors for your clogs look great!!
I'd like to join! My e-mail is b13armyATyahooDOTcom. I'm going to go get the pattern now...I bought the Fiber Trends clog pattern but it's making my eyes cross, lol!
Thanks!
Post a Comment